Monday, June 27, 2011

Invisible

I just realized that I have spent so many years trying to hide and be invisible that I have become invisible. Things are being revealed to me about me and they are not easy to take. I'm facing the past which I have pushed under the rug for so long. I have realized that I'm deflecting my issues off on to my daughter which is detrimental to her growth. I have been hiding from a lack of confidence. I worry about what others think of me. I worry that if I stand out that my failures will be put on display and I won't be good enough. I don't know where I get this from but I have let it control me for far too long. I stay silent. I fade into the background. I retreat back to my hiding places. I NEED TO STOP AND STAND FRONT AND CENTER!!!

I'm tired of being overlooked...I'm tired of feeling inadequate...I'm tired of feeling unworthy...I'm tired of feeling insignificant...I'm just TIRED!!!!

What to do now?

PRAY...

(to be continued...)

1 comment:

Rhonie K said...

Yulonda, I found your blog today and have been blessed by your loving heart. I don't know if you come to your page any longer, but please know that I said a prayer for you today asking the Good Lord to bless you and keep you. He has given you a heart of prayer and love and I pray that your light will shine bright, that you will not allow the devil to keep you from your work for the Lord. God Bless you my friend.